Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome to my new playhouse.

Hi there!  Come on in.  Have a drink – but stay away from the Pepsi Throwback; that's all mine.  Welcome to my new little corner of the internet.

Here you'll find a potpourri of things:  current events, pop culture, baseball, random makeup/nail polish stuff, or anything else that may be on my mind.  I'm a diverse gal. 

Don't worry, A La Mode isn't going anywhere.  I just wanted a more generalized space where I can tos some of the other stuff that swims around my brain on a daily basis.  I'll do my very best to keep it interesting. 

I'll likely also use this space to post my work on Radio Dead Air (which is live Mondays from 9pm-2am).  Nash hosts the show, but I step in to sidekick for a bit every week.  Check out what I do.

You can also follow me on Twitter for short-form randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment